Valid between 1st April and 30th September 2017
Guernsey may not be huge (that's part of the attraction!) but there's no shortage of things to see and do. The coastline itself, with its mix of rocky headlands, sandy beaches and numerous shipwreck sites, is an explorer's paradise. Old Government House Hotel & Spa, the Governor's residence way back in the 18th century, is a piece of history itself - it has hosted many illustrious guests over the years, and we look forward to adding you to the list! This Heritage experience is available on a minimum of a two night stay.
The Heritage offer includes:
- Two nights in a beautifully appointed room or suite
- Full English breakfast each morning
- A delicious three-course dinner for two in The Brasserie Restaurant
- Complimentary pass to either Castle Cornet or the Guernsey Museum
- 10% discount on all beauty treatments in The Spa
- Complimentary use of the gym, spa pools, sauna and steam room
Terms and Conditions
- This package is available from £287.00 per room, per night, based on two people sharing a Classic Room.
- Minimum two nights stay applies.
- Additional nights at our best available rate.
- Subject to availability and Terms and Conditions.
- Blackout dates apply.
The Olive Grove