Great for all the family
Guernsey, with its miles of unspoilt beaches and gentle pace of life, is perfect for families who just want to have a little time together and enjoy some of life’s simpler pleasures – and there really is nowhere better on the island for mums, dads and kids than The OGH.
Our beautifully appointed Herm, Sark, Centenary and Studio suites are the perfect choice for a relaxed and enjoyable family break. Each room is different but all have the thoughtful personal touches that are the hallmarks of the unique Red Carnation experience. All of these rooms can accommodate two adults and one child (under 13), while our Sark Suite is suitable for two adults and two children under 13.
If you’re travelling as a family it’s nice to keep everyone together and enjoy a degree of extra seclusion. In Residence is a self-contained property that’s perfect for families on holiday. Comprising three rooms (two king rooms and a double) it’s a very flexible arrangement that can cater for many different situations and requirements. Please contact us directly to book.
As well as our special family offers and rates we provide:
- Special children’s menus and Kids Eat Free (Children under 12 dine for free when accompanying an adult in any of our restaurants)
- Board and card games, Wii and PS4 console
- Children’s DVDs available on request
- Children's Afternoon Tea including cupcake decorating
- Island Treasure Map' ages 6 - 12 years involving various island attractions
- Baby kits consisting of moisturising wipes, nappy bin, changing mat, disposable nappies and talcum powder, swimming nappies
- Basket of toys
- Activity packs
- Safety packs – electrical wall socket covers, toilet seat locks and cupboard door locks
- Child size bathrobes
- Bath time treats
- Baby-sitting service (24 hours' notice required)
Children and babies* stay free when sharing a room with paying adults. Please note that a nightly charge of 50% of the accommodation rate will be added when three adults share the same accommodation.
*We define a baby as up to three years of age and sleeping in cot. A child is up to and including 12 years old. Those aged 13 or older are defined as an adult.