Valid 1st April - 30th September 2019
Join us as we celebrate “Guernsey”, the British historical drama film based on the 2008 novel, The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society, written by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows. Enjoy a two night stay including a delicious themed dining experience for two in the Brasserie as well as a copy of the book to complete your curiosity of the residents of Island in the aftermath of World War II.
The Guernsey in the Limelight offer includes:
- Two nights in a beautifully appointed room or suite
- Traditional English or Continental breakfast each morning
- A themed dinner for two in the Brasserie Restaurant | View Menu
- A copy of the GLPPS (The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society) book
- Complimentary use of the gym, spa pools, sauna and steam room
- 10% discount on treatments in the Spa
Terms and Conditions
- Priced from £213.70 per room, per night, based on two people sharing a Classic Double Room, single supplements will apply.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and is subject to availability and booking terms and conditions
- Additional nights at our best available rate
- Blackout dates apply.