In 1892 a local guidebook described the Regency as the "finest dining salon in the Channel Islands". Today the Regency is a popular function room within the hotel, offering high chandeliered elegance together with spectacular views over Guernsey's neighbouring islands. The Regency offers the perfect venue for dinner and dancing. It boasts a capacity for 200 delegates for theatre style seminars.
Access to the Regency can also be gained directly from the hotel garden entrance in Hirzel Street.
- Natural daylight
- Dedicated co-ordinator expertly attends to every detail
- Full secretarial support
- ISDN2 available
- Wireless high speed Internet access
- Private dining and banqueting facilities
- Customised menus for corporate, social or themed events
- Specially themed meeting breaks
- Audio visual equipment available
- Telephone, fax and modem lines available
- Wheelchair access