The OGH as affectionately known is recruiting for a passionate and creative Pastry Chef de Partie for the Pastry section to provide outstanding level cuisine for the Brasserie, Governors Fine Dining Restaurant and Event operation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Setting up their section, organising all mise-en-place for the a la carte menu, room service menu, homemade biscuits and VIP fruit platters
- Producing all desserts, petit fours, VIP items for guest rooms and function desserts
- Producing and maintaining company standards in regards to the hotel’s afternoon tea
- Training junior members of staff
- Maintaining high health and safety standards
- li>Section ordering
- General pastry organisation
This position has excellent progression opportunities within renowned Red Carnation Hotel Collection, a company providing the perfect opportunity to those who are looking for an exciting career and job security within the Hotel industry.
The ideal candidate should:
- have previous experience in fine dining kitchen within a busy 4 or 5 star, 2/3 rosette environment.
- You have an NVQ Level 1 and 2 or equivalent
- Are passionate for providing delicious, first class food to our guests
- Be enthusiastic, passionate, flexible and hard working person with excellent communication skills.
- Be eligible to work in the UK
The Red Carnation Hotel Collection provides an opportunity for long-term career prospects and has featured for five years in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For and in the top ten for the last three years. As a result we can confidently promise you will reach your full career potential! We are also proud to be recognized with a Gold Standard Award Investors in People - the first company to gain this award on a worldwide basis and retained it for ten years.