The OGH is recruiting for a passionate and creative Breakfast Chef to provide outstanding level cuisine for the Brasserie, The Curry Room at Governors and Event operation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Setting up the section (mise en place)
- Preparing a 5 star breakfast for our guests
- Preparing staff food for the canteen
- Ensuring that all kitchen stations are kept clean, safe and hygienic at all times
- Maintaining a well organised section and being able to work under pressure
- Maintaining high health and safety standards
- Assisting with ordering
- Assisting other sections in the kitchen
This position has excellent progression opportunities within renowned Red Carnation Hotel Collection, a company providing the perfect opportunity to those who are looking for an exciting career and job security within the Hotel industry.
The ideal candidate should:
- Previous experience as a Breakfast Chef in fine dining catering within a busy 5 or 4 star hotel Restaurant
- Have an NVQ Level 1 and 2 or equivalent
- Passionate for providing delicious, fist class food to our guests
- Have the drive for success and be able to work under pressure
- Be enthusiastic, passionate, flexible and hard working person
- Have excellent communication skills
The Red Carnation Hotel Collection provides an opportunity for long-term career prospects and has featured for five years in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For and in the top ten for the last three years. As a result we can confidently promise you will reach your full career potential! We are also proud to be recognised with a Gold Standard Award Investors in People - the first company to gain this award on a worldwide basis and retained it for ten years.